- Are you a candidate for surgery
- Bariatric Brochure
- Benefits of Weight Loss Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery Options After Bariatric Surgery
- Finance Options
- Getting Started
- History of Bariatric Surgery
- Informational Seminar Schedule
- Map/Driving Directions
- Nondiscrimination Statement
- Non-Surgical Weight Loss Options
- Our Team
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Southwind Surgical
- Support Groups
- Surgery Information
Now, significant weight loss is possible. Hays Medical Center's Bariatric Surgery Program may help you attain a more healthy body weight and other long-term health benefits. Bariatric surgery can lead to sustained weight loss and decreased mortality due to weight related complications.
Why is Bariatric Surgery Different at Hays Medical Center?
Unlike other facilities offering bariatric surgery, Hays Medical Center's Bariatric Surgery Program offers a 12 month extensive fitness, nutrition and psychological plan following your surgery. You will receive support and guidance from our nutritionists, fitness experts and mental health professional to help you navigate that crucial first year after the surgery. In addition, patient will continue with follow-up for five years after surgery.