- Emergency Department
- Fitness Center
- Palliative Care
- Pastoral Care
- Rehabilitation (Out Patient)
- Respiratory Therapy
- Sexual Assault Response Team
- Sleep and Neurodiagnostic
- Special Nursing Services
- Sports Medicine
- Volunteer Services
- Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Center
- Weight Loss Surgery
As patients progress to higher levels of functioning, we transfer them to the next most appropriate level of care or your choice of therapy provider. Over 85% of our patients go home usually with the assistance of either home health care or outpatient services.
Other Rehabilitation Resources (Out-Patient):
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Physical Therapy
Upon discharge your family physician will receive your pertinent patient information. Discharge planning occurs throughout the entire admission.
A successful return home is a key goal for patients in our inpatient rehabilitation programs.
- The average length of stay in our program is 12-14 days.
- The average length of stay for stroke patients is 2-4 weeks.
- The average length of stay for joint replacement patients is 6-10 days.
- 85% of our patients are discharged to home.
- 99% of our patients rate the overall care they received as good to excellent.
- 100% of our patients would recommend the facility to family and friends.