- PATIENT & VISITORS
- While you are at the hospital
- Baby Book
- Code of Conduct
- Community Support Programs
- E-Mail A Patient
- Hays Medical Center Foundation
- Health Encyclopedia
- Maps and Directions
- Nondiscrimination Statement
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Online Bill Payment Services
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Recognize a HaysMed Associate
- Release of Medical Records
- Hepatitis C
- FDA National Recall of NECC Products
Kind words and thoughts can brighten a friend or loved one's day when they are in the hospital. That's why Hays Medical center gives you the opportunity to let someone know you are thinking of them and wishing them well.
To send a message just fill out the form and we'll will print and deliver a copy. Messages are usually delivered within 24 hours but can take longer if sent over weekends or on holidays. Mail deemed inappropriate by HMC staff won't be delivered.
We do not have the ability to forward patient emails to patients if they have already been released from the hospital when the message is received.