- Emergency Department
- Fitness Center
- Palliative Care
- Pastoral Care
- Rehabilitation (Out Patient)
- Respiratory Therapy
- Sexual Assault Response Team
- Sleep and Neurodiagnostic
- Special Nursing Services
- Sports Medicine
- Volunteer Services
- Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Center
- Weight Loss Surgery
HaysMed Emergency Entrance
(West Side of Hospital)
2220 Canterbury Drive
Hays, Kansas 67601
* An 8 bed Emergency Department fully staffed 24 hours a day with experienced,
qualified RNs and in-house board certified physicians
* No appointment needed
The Emergency Department is a specialized unit of HaysMed that provides quality care in the emergency setting. Many of our ED nurses are Board Certified in Emergency Nursing. In addition, the ED is staffed with nurses certified in:
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support
* Pediatric Life Support
* Neonatal Resuscitation and STABLE
* Trauma Nursing, Pediatric Trauma Nursing, and Advanced Trauma Nursing
* Basic Disaster Life Support/ Hazmat/ Hazwopper
At the HaysMed Emergency Department patients are treated with respect and compassion in a safe and friendly environment. We strive to provide prompt evaluation, coordinated care, and appropriate diagnosis and treatment of emergent or life-threatening conditions.
The care was outstanding. Nurses and all others were very caring and professional as well as friendly as was the staff in ER.
I would like to commend the staff of the ER Dept, CPCU and Cath Lab for the excellent care I received during my stay this past week. The staff of Nuclear Medicine and Ultrasound were caring as well. Thank You!
What a wonderful experience! The staff in the ER and CPCU were nothing short of magnificent. I was treated with dignity and respect. Every single employee knew their job and did it well. Many thanks for making my stay and my treatment not just bearable, but a very positive experience!