- Are you a candidate for surgery
- Bariatric Brochure
- Benefits of Weight Loss Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery Options After Bariatric Surgery
- Finance Options
- Getting Started
- History of Bariatric Surgery
- Informational Seminar Schedule
- Map/Driving Directions
- Nondiscrimination Statement
- Non-Surgical Weight Loss Options
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Our Team
- Southwind Surgical
- Support Groups
- Surgery Information
- Bone, Joint and Spine Center
- Breast Care Center
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Diabetes Solutions
- Dodge City Specialty Center
- Family Medicine
- Great Bend Healthcare Center
- Internal Medicine
- Pain Clinic
- Women/Infant Services
The surgeon provides in-depth information session about surgical weight loss as well as answers any questions one might have on the procedures available. Our registered dietician will provide education on dietary changes that will be necessary before and after surgery. The program coordinator will be available to review the program guidelines and answer any additional questions one might have. Our financial counselor will discuss payment options. Advanced Payment Options are available.
| Location of Seminars |
Center for Health Improvement Education Room
Hays Kansas - 6:15 pm
***Dates and times are subject to change.
Please call 785 623-5945 to register or use our online registration.
Very clearly explained the different types of procedures. Also good to know about requirements after surgery.
Very informative, felt comfortable asking questions.
Non-judgementalism of presenters.
What a commitment, this was a very eye opening to see the slide show, and to hear the drastic lifestyle changes needed.