Member of the Month December 2019
Mandy Fox, Jessica Spend, Alaina Cunningham and Rhonda Dopita
Mandy: June 2013
Alaina: August 2010
Rhonda: November 2002
What are your fitness goals for 2020?
- Run ½ Marathon under 2 hours!
- To stay consistent in my workout routine
- To gain more strength and definition
- Eat healthier, gain strength, and get back to running!
What keeps you motivated?
- Working out with my friends!
- Having people to keep me accountable!
- The individuals I get to work out with each day!
- Working out in a group setting! Friends push me harder than I would push myself and hold me accountable!
What is your weekly workout routine?
- 3 days Strength Training
- 2 days Running
- 1-2 days Yoga
- 2-3 classes
- Small-group workout
- I get the pleasure to teach multiple times a week while enjoying our training group each Wednesday
- Yoga 2x per week
- Strength training 2x per week
- Walking outdoors 2x per week
Do you have a success story to share?
- Coming back after a back surgery and staying in a routine!
- I was able to work out through my entire last pregnancy and love the “family” I have gained through The Center
- I had an Achilles tendon rupture nice month ago. Seeing how my body can hit that low and then be able to get back to a good place is pretty remarkable. It takes hard work, time, and patience but is all worth it feel healthy and strong again!