785-625-4699 or 888-625-4699
2nd Floor Bickle Family Tower
2220 Canterbury Drive
Hays, KS 67601 | Directions
Weekly Cardiovascular screenings in Hays
Atrial fibrillation $15
- Do you have palpitations or irregular heartbeat?
- Do you have chest discomfort?
- Do you have light-headedness or shortness of breath
Answering yes to any of the above means you’re at risk for cardiac arrythmia.
Peripheral arterial disease $30
- Do you have cramping, aching or fatigue in your legs when you walk?
- Do you have poorly healing ulcers on your feet or toes?
- Do you smoke or have hypertension, diabetes or high cholesterol?
Answering yes to any of the above means you’re at risk for blockages in leg arteries (PAD).
Stroke scan $30
Carotid ultrasound uses Doppler sound waves to track blood flow and detect early signs of plaque buildup in the carotid arteries.
Aortic aneurysm scan $30
Abdominal aorta ultrasound looks for an aneurysm in the abdominal aortic artery. This ballooning of the artery wall may cause the artery to burst.
Cardiac calcium scoring $75
Cardiac calcium scoring, also known as heart scan or calcium score, is a non-invasive CT scan of the heart. It will calculate your risk of developing coronary artery disease (CAD) by measure the amount of calcified plaque in the coronary arteries.
All five scans $150
or Call toll-free 855-429-7633