785-625-4699 or 888-625-4699
2nd Floor Bickle Family Tower
2220 Canterbury Drive
Hays, KS 67601 | Directions
Weekly Cardiovascular screenings in Hays
Atrial fibrillation $15
- Do you have palpitations or irregular heartbeat?
- Do you have chest discomfort?
- Do you have light-headedness or shortness of breath
Answering yes to any of the above means you’re at risk for cardiac arrythmia.
Peripheral arterial disease $30
- Do you have cramping, aching or fatigue in your legs when you walk?
- Do you have poorly healing ulcers on your feet or toes?
- Do you smoke or have hypertension, diabetes or high cholesterol?
Answering yes to any of the above means you’re at risk for blockages in leg arteries (PAD).
Stroke scan $30
Carotid ultrasound uses Doppler sound waves to track blood flow and detect early signs of plaque buildup in the carotid arteries.
Aortic aneurysm scan $30
Abdominal aorta ultrasound looks for an aneurysm in the abdominal aortic artery. This ballooning of the artery wall may cause the artery to burst.
Cardiac calcium scoring $75
Cardiac calcium scoring, also known as heart scan or calcium score, is a non-invasive CT scan of the heart. It will calculate your risk of developing coronary artery disease (CAD) by measure the amount of calcified plaque in the coronary arteries. NOTE: Not applicable if you have had previous coronary stent or bypass surgery.
All five scans $150
or Call toll-free 855-429-7633