Member of the Month January 2019
Name: Brianna Casey & Cody Lee
Member Since: January 2018
What are your fitness goals for 2019?
- Continue staying consistent with my workout routine and eating habits
- gain more strength by weight lifting
- Implement more cardio into my weekly routine
- Be consistent with healthy eating habits
What is your weekly workout routine?
The majority of our routine is based off weight training.
- Monday: Chest & Triceps | 10-25 minutes of HIIT/LISS
- Tuesday: Back & Biceps | 15-25 minutes of HIIT | AB/Core workout
- Wednesday: Shoulders | 10-30 minutes of cardio
- Thursday: Legs | 10-15minutes of HIIT finisher | Ab/Core workout
- Friday: Biceps & Triceps
- Saturday: Cardio or Total Body Workout
- Sunday: Rest Day
What keeps you motivated?
I would say that becoming stronger and seeing real results that I work so hard for definitely keeps me motivated! I also stay motivated because I love to lift weights and that makes my workouts so much more enjoyable!
Seeing that I have gained strength from week to week from the goals that I set. I also like the feeling of accomplishment that I have after every workout.
Do you have a success story to share?
I have recently lost over 50 pounds with weight training and proper nutrition. I’m just learning to enjoy the process and I look forward to reaching some new goals for this year!