Member of the Month July 2019
Katie – 2015
Krisson – 2011
What are your fitness goals for 2019?
- Increase Strength
- Improve Nutrition
- Maintain attendance at gym
- To increase body strength
- Decrease body fat %
- Maintain Energy Levels
What is your weekly workout routine?
- I try to attend the gym a minimum of 5x per week. I go to group fitness classes, but I also workout on my own!
- Monday — Cardio
- Tuesday — Boot Camp, Strictly Strength
- Wednesday — Circuit Summit or my own workout
- Thursday — FIT, Strictly Strength
- Friday — HIIT
- Saturday and Sunday — Rest
What keeps you motivated?
- I just want to feel good physically and mentally.
- I don’t want to have regrets.
- I don’t want to be in my 60s or 70s and be wishing I had taken better care of myself in my 30s.
- I want to show my son the importance of my health!
- My workout partner Katie.
- The trainers do a great job and are very helpful.
- I love going to classes and have met a lot of wonderful people. Everyone is so encouraging!
Do you have a success story to share?
- I have made my health a priority. I no longer feel guilty for saying “no” to others, so I can go to the gym. It’s my “ME” time! 🙂
- I couldn’t do anything when I first started. I feared I would never be able to keep up in class. Today I am healthier, more energetic, and I can finish a workout and feel I accomplished something! When I miss a day of working out I feel bad about missing. Through working out, I am a better person mentally and physically. I enjoy my “ME” time! 🙂