785-261-7599 | Submit an Email
2500 Canterbury Drive, Suite 112
Hays, KS 67601 | Directions
- Lumbar Epidurals (done by an anesthesiologist or a doctor that specializes in Pain)
- Minimally Invasive Lumbar Spinal Fusion- Stabilizing the spine by fusing two or more vertebra together. This reduces movement from spinal instability therefore causing less pain from compression on spinal nerves. Screws, rods and/or cages are used in instrumentation.
- Minimally Invasive Lumbar Microdecompression- Part of the disc and/or part of the bone is removed to relieve pressure compressing on the nerves
- Minimally Invasive Lumbar Laminectomy- Removing the lamina in an effort to create more space to take pressure off the nerve.
- Vertebroplasty for Compression Fractures if failed maximized conservative treatment.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery for Degenerative Scoliosis Deformity.