Rave Reviews August 2018
- My experience here was good. I had an awesome nurse named Trish. She was good in every way.
- We had stopped in Hays while traveling to Colorado when my husband starting having pain in his chest. We came to the hospital and did not have to wait, he was taken to a room where the staff starting checking vitals. Dr. Yarmer came in and suggested some tests that he felt needed to be done. They were quick to do them and were very efficient. Dr. Miller relieved Dr. Yarmer and he was very good with giving us his opinion and suggestion also. We appreciate all the nurses and doctors for the care he received.
- We have felt very blessed by the time we entered the doors until leaving. Each one from the receptionist, nurses, technicians, doctors has been superb. They have each made what could have been a frightening experience into a positive one. We are grateful for this facility to be within driving distance. It is a calming atmosphere to enter.
- Friendly, efficient receptionist. Pleasant atmosphere of waiting room.
- I have received excellent services and care while a patient in room 213. The nurses and all others are all very caring and supportive. Their pleasant smiles always brightened everything up. I am very appreciative of the care I received and urge them to keep up their good work. May God bless them all! This includes all nurses, aides and others who provided care.
- We are so appreciative of the excellent care and dedication of all the medical teams that provided care. Everybody was professional and caring. We would highly recommend HayMed and DeBakey Heart to anyone needing cardiac care.
- The therapists assigned to me were very helpful and knowledgeable. They were courteous and understanding and kind.
Wound Healing Center
- I have just started going to the wound care clinic. This is my second visit. Every time I enter the DeBakey entrance the gentleman at the desk always greets me. All the ladies that I have met in the clinic are upbeat and fun to have conversations with. They answer all my questions and give directions as needed and clarify them when I need them to. I wish I could write all their names but I don’t remember them. Thanks for all you do and all the improvements to the hospital itself.
- Everything was great.
- Staff was friendly and very informative!
- Abby was an amazing nurse, from labor to helping with breastfeeding, diapering, bathing. She was great!
- Kathy, Katie, Pattie were very helpful. Thank you for all you did and your hard work for me and Kinslee. You guys are very good nurses. Thank you for the very welcoming stay and all your hard work.
- The OB/GYN department was super helpful and very resourceful with me and my baby.
- Excellent care.
- This is a letter of gratitude from our family to this excellent facility and top notch medical providers. From the moment my daughter arrived, it has been evident that my child’s care is a priority. From the nurses to the doctors, my daughter is getting better and healing. I cannot thank everyone enough for the care, patience and time to explain her progress. Thank you for accommodating my family and saving her life. Excellent, exceptional, great service! Thank You!
- Jeremy was very courteous, very nice guy. Knows his equipment and his job. Told me his name several times. He also had a trainee with him and he was very nice as well. Explained everything to me how this all works.
- Room pretty cool. Staff great.
- Jeremy and Russell were great. Facility was clean.
- Jeremy and Russell are very personable and made the study more comfortable. Very great patient care.
- All very good!
- Very friendly staff, nice bed, nice rooms. Room was dark and quit for a good night’s sleep.
- No complaints – very good service.
- Jeremy, the HaysMed Associate, gave exceptional care.
- Jeremy was fantastic. He showed up quickly when I needed something and always provided it quickly. Fun and friendly and made me feel more comfortable and relaxed. Knew what he was doing and answered any questions I had. Was a very pleasant experience. The woman that called and set things up was also excellent. Very pleasant, knowledgeable and not in a hurry to explain things and hang up. Had a great conversation with her.
- Thank you Jeremy for taking care of me.