Rave Reviews February 2019
Women’s Center – OB
- My nurses, doctor, phlebotomist all were superb with my care. I appreciate them all. Thank you very much.
- I had a wonderful experience at HaysMed. Dr. Sloan and nurses Kathy and Sarah gave me great care during my pregnancy. I then had a wonderful birthing experience with Dr. Sloan and Jessie as well as the other assistants during delivery. My night nurse Jennifer gave me wonderful, helpful care as well! Thank you for your expert care! I’m so grateful! Dyane was a blessing to me the day after and Carolyn was so sweet and helpful.
- Our nurse Jennifer was the best type of person. Went above and beyond. Everyone is so helpful and ready to be there.
- We came in for scheduled C-section . We have received exceptional care from every aspect. From check in/procedure/post procedure/follow-up/observation/discharge. Nursing staff (all of them) polite, effective and on top of all issues. Positive attitudes and very good representation of your institution. They all need recognition for a job well done. PS… Thank goodness for lactation.
- Staff was so friendly and really helped me the best they could.
- I had Lisa as my nurse my first night after my C-section. My baby had to be transferred and she was just wonderful. She was very personable, compassionate and made sure I was comfortable the whole time.
- Doctors and nurses all friendly, helpful, took time to explain treatments and things well.
PT/OT/Speech – Inpatient
- I especially liked the PT/OT people. Each person was kind and had my best interest in mind. I know I was one of the several receiving treatments but each time the treatment was first class! Thanks to each and every one who helped me with recovery. It was my best experience at any hospital in my life that I can recall.
- After having a hip replacement I was dreading PT/OT but Joyce, Mary, Aron and Alisha were phenomenal at putting my worries at ease and taking care of me. Thanks for all you do.
- Joyce does an excellent job. Her knowledge and encouragement have helped me tremendously. Both PT and OT were very skillful in direction.
- This has been such a great hospital!! Great staff – the nurses are fantastic!!! And the CNAs – thank you so much for the great care! You guys are amazing!
- Exceptional care and concern of all personnel concerning all of my visits to HaysMed. Dr. Accurso, an excellent representative of HaysMed oncology. Any and all questions and concerns answered with professional and patient concern answers.
- Dr. Accurso was very good, pleasant. A pleasure to know. Answered my questions accurately and thoroughly.
- Very nice and helpful.
- I enjoyed meeting Dr. Accurso. He was kind and sensitive. When I asked about a test taken last year, he looked up the information and discussed the finds with me. He’s a great addition to Dreiling/Schmidt. I also want to say that I appreciate the staff at the Breast Care Clinic. They are very sensitive to what the patient may be going through. I’ll always come to them, when it’s time for my annual mammogram.
- All of the associates in the Radiation Oncology Dept are excellent assets to HaysMed. Their care and compassion for patients is outstanding. Melissa, Andrea, Hayley and Suzie should be recognized for their care and compassion.
- The staff in radiation oncology are some of the most friendly and accommodating I have had the opportunity to work with. Just an excellent staff that work in radiation oncology. Thank all of you.
- I have been very pleased with the caring and concern they all have been giving me. They are very helpful in getting me in and out of our vehicle. Medically they are doing very well at figuring out what I need and seeing to it that it is done promptly. Thanks to a wonderful staff: Melissa, Haley, Andrea, Suzie and Dr. Harrison – Thanks.
- I am very happy with the services I am receiving at your facility. Everyone that I have come in contact with cares deeply about me and it makes me very comfortable. I would recommend your facility to anyone who may need your services. Thanks again and keep up the good work you provide.
- Over my lifetime I have spent a lot of time in various hospitals for a number of reasons. My latest and best experience with knowledgeable caring medical staff has been and continues to be at HaysMed as an outpatient in Radiation Oncology. Dr. Lyle Harrison and his team of outstanding nurses consisting of Andrea, Melissa, Hayle and Suzie have been the best team I have found. They have been great at keeping me calm and informed about my treatment. Many thanks for staffing your facility with this caliber of medical professionals.
Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Center
- Very caring staff
- The staff is very caring and takes the time to answer all my questions. Thank you for your help.
- Pleased with wound care supplied to me, very kind and friendly at keeping me well. I am not the easiest patient but they knew how to handle situations and I am grateful for their service.
- Everybody was real nice and professional!
- We absolutely enjoy working with Jeff in wound care. He has worked with my husband since 2015. He is top notch in our books!! All the staff in Wound Care is easy to work with and they do wonderful work with true care. The wound care facility deserves recognition!
- Just wanted to thank everyone who helped me in ICU. I’m not familiar with everyone’s name but the two I encountered the most were second shift RN named Ben. And also first shift RN Tina. I believe these two RNs and the doctors at HaysMed went above and beyond to help me as much as possible.
- We (my family and I) really liked Ky and Tammy. They both went above and beyond to make me feel as comfortable as they could. They answered all my questions the best they could and they made me feel like I was more than just another patient. They spent time to explain things and I never felt like they were in too big of a hurry to listen and talk – and as a patient it feels good to know they care enough to take the time. Thanks ladies – you rock.
- While in CPCU we met a variety of people of which all were professional, kind and caring. Their patience with my wife and I, their care was amazing. My large family and visitors were tolerated without wavering from their care for me and their other assignments. RN at CPPU Gabriella Garcia was a comet in a sea of stars. Perfect under pressure and heavy fire.
- Doctors and staff absolutely wonderful. The best!!!
Western Kansas Urology Associates
- Heather is very professional and courteous. Very nice to work with and communicates well. Dr. Lopez is excellent as well, very professional and does a great job.
- Staff and Dr. Lopez all very nice! Glad to be back here.
- Everyone was extremely pleasant and efficient. I was very happy with my appointment.
- Dr. Werth’s nurse was kind, courteous and professional.
- All questions answered well. And procedures were done with a low pain level by Doctor Samavedi. His nurse was very professional.
Ambulatory Care Center
- Sam was great!
- I, myself, was treated excellent and my husband was treated very well. Staff has been very understanding, very friendly, made sure that I was warm enough. Shanna has been awesome – very sweet and helpful. Staff has helped me when I’ve needed it especially after surgery.
Bone, Joint and Spine Center
- I was completely satisfied with all my treatments and with all the people involved. Everyone I was in contact with was helpful and kind. The facilities were clean and kept up even during some very bad weather that coincided with my stay. Thanks to everyone!
- My RN Molli was amazing. She was caring, empathetic and sensitive. Great at explaining things that were going to happen and always answering my questions, before I could even ask. She is a blessing.
Acute Care Unit
- Molly and Tiffany were awesome. I’d give them 5 stars – they answered their bells, and took time to explain what was happening and why.
- My first surgical experience was pleasant. I don’t recall the ladies from pre-op that assisted me however these ladies (post surgery) did wonderful: Omelia, Leah, Christina, Amanda R., Amanda B. I would like to thank everyone I dealt with leading up to the surgery for being so kind and helpful. Definitely coming back for future procedures.
- You were all great! Couldn’t have asked for better help when I needed you.
- All the staff were excellent, very professional and explained things very well. Answered all questions to the best of their knowledge.
- The entire staff made my stay comfortable. They were so helpful from setting the heat up a couple degrees to setting up an extra bed so my spouse could spend the night and setting up the shower with soap and shampoo. The hospitalist NP was wonderful – explaining everything so it was understandble and also her determination in finding the source of infection. You all did a super job! Great coffee too! Everyone was also happy – it made my stay very pleasant.