Rave Reviews July 2018
Ambulatory Care Center
- I’m very impressed with not only the staff here, but my nurse Sam has been excellent! Caused no pain inserting the needle!! Unbelievable. I’ve never had a nurse do this without pain. Sam is excellent also very good in showing the RN trainee. Of course, Doctor Hodny is the best. Very trusting, commutative of surgery. Of course anesthesiologist he was wonderful. Nice and also very attentive to detail about my medical problems and needs.
Women’s Center- OB
- Kathy, Susan and Nicole were great! Thank you!
- All of my nurses have been so helpful and wonderful! Dr. Sloan was amazing and I will recommend anyone to come here for delivery!
- All the nurses as well as Dr. Fort were fantastic! Epidural took too long to get there.
- We really appreciate the great attention and care we received. Thank you! All of our nurses were exceptional.
- We have had nothing but exceptional care and experiences here at Hays Med. We selected this hospital after a bad experience at a different hospital and we made a great decision. Each employee, nurse, doctor and other staff we have seen has treated us with great care and compassion I felt like they really cared for us and our health and well-being.
- My husband and I just welcomed our first child, and we want to express our sincere gratitude to our entire team. We had the best nurses! Alicia, Kristin, Molly, Shannan, Leann and Carolyn were the best!! They took wonderful care of us and helped ease our anxieties. Our lactation consultant, Jessica was wonderful as well; she greatly helped to improve feeding with our beautiful baby boy. Thank you to the entire Hays Med team! Our discharge nurse, Ashley, was lovely as well!
- Thanks for taking good care of me and my baby, and also my mom.
- The care I have received has been excellent. Each staff member has shown great professionalism. I felt that each one genuinely care for my family. You all are awesome!
- The staff did a wonderful job of making us feel at home and well taken care of. Any questions we asked they had the answers for. Thank you all so very much!
Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Center
- The staff is so amazing and wonderful here! We never have to wait to be seen and everyone is so kind. I greatly appreciate that all staff take the time to answer any questions and they always make sure I understand what is going on. Audrey and Leslie are so incredible we just love them! It is worth the 2 hour trip here every week to make sure I heal. Thank you! Jennifer was also so caring and takes such great care and time with us. Such a good team!
- LPN Michelle and Jennifer are great, so helpful. And patient. Audrey and doctor are good. Glad to be getting his sores healed up.
- Yes I would just like to let somebody know just how satisfied I am with the staff in the wound clinic they are so awesome. And patient with me thank you Doctor Hornick aka Superman. Jeff aka Lady’s Man and Michelle aka Wonder Woman as well as the rest of the staff… I just couldn’t remember all their names.
- Everyone was great – helpful – kept me informed – explained each step of the procedure and follow ups.
- Kathlin did just a fantastic job. THANKS!
- The care was excellent the staff was friendly, informative, and helpful. I very much recommend the services provided here.
- Very good experience – good music etc.
- The staff was awesome. My nurses were wonderful.
- Everyone – Dr. Cheema, Nurses, PCTs, PT, OT, Kitchen and anyone else that stepped into my room all spoil me. Their attitudes are great. I think they all love their jobs. They are so respectful. Thanks for making my stay wonderful. God Bless you all.
- PT was great. Took good care of me. Kept me informed of my progress. OT was fine. Very helpful offered suggestions on how to do things when I get home.
- The care I got was very good. A R.N. named Janice was exceptional.
Acute Care Unit
- I’ve received wonderful care! I was treated as a friend who needed care.
Bone, Joint, and Spine Center
- Thapa has been beyond remarkable in diagnosis and treatment of mom’s (Clara Fern Hawks) Heart rate issues. She has kept us informed of every step in the process and explained in detail to mom so she understood. The entire stay has been a very positive experience – Nurses, Doctors, Case management WOW.
- “Everybody was really great.” (From Francy) family feels staff worked to make stay as comfortable as possible, though it extended 3 weeks! More food options could be offered when patient is here long periods of time.
- Very good care from all the nurses and doctors and staff the friendly staff took very good care of me. Including time to visit and make sure I had everything I needed. I thank everyone on staff for the good care I got
Dreiling Schmidt Cancer Institute
- How in the world do you expect me to point out exceptional people in an organization when they are all exceptional. Why do I say that? I have never been treated any better at any place than the radiation therapy (Oncology) department at Hays Med. They were all very caring, concerned, hardworking, professional and overall exceptional. They all tried to make me feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation, and I say they succeeded very well!
- My radiation went smooth I am thankful for all the girls back there. Melissa, Beth, there are two others that are back there both great. They are blonde can’t remember their names. Donna at front desk is so helpful. All the girls have been wonderful. Thank you so much for all you have done for me.
- The team you have assembled together on the radiological side of treatment is nothing short of AMAZING. They make dealing with this disease a whole lot more tolerable. Brenda, Andrea, Melissa, Suzie and Haley are truly my “Angels”. I Thank God for placing them in my life to treat and overcome prostate cancer!!
- The entire staff of Dreiling Schmidt Cancer Institute has treated me very good.
Convenient Care Clinic
- Too long of a time in the Back room 45 minutes before visited.
Imaging – Mammography
- Andrea was very sweet! I like that she had a gentle touch: A caring personality! Great job Andrea. Much appreciated, Angela.
- Denise was very nice, very gentle, makes the mamo easier.