Rave Reviews March 2019
- Very friendly gal at check in. Friendly people everywhere.
- Extremely professional.
- You services really helped me! Enjoyed visiting with Christina when having therapy. Makes time fly while being here.
- Staff very knowledgeable, professional and efficient and seemed genuinely caring about patients progress.
- The whole staff was amazing.
- My husband received top notch care! I liked that everyone was also very helpful with helping me know what to do to help him!
- Your PT and OT personnel are very good and very thorough. I feel I am making good progress.
- I am very pleased with this department of the hospital. Joyce and Jody in PT and OT; Holly Kraus are very proficient at their jobs. They are very courteous and interested in their patients care.
- Treated well. Things are going smoothly. Gave great care – very helpful in answering questions or finding information out. Friendly.
I get excellent care.
- It is very nice to come in and be greeted by your first name by Stephanie and Brenda. Melissa, Andrea and Haley all have welcoming smiles, as do Stephanie and Brenda and they always ask how I’m doing and when I’ve come back from my weekend home they always ask how my weekend was. Susie and Danielle are also caring and have smiles for the patients. Emilie is a very caring social worker and visits with family and patients. Dr. Harrison is a wonderful doctor and I’m glad that I got him for my radiation oncologist. He’s very caring and ensures that he does the very best for his patients.
- The care I received was excellent. All the doctors and nurses were concerned about how I felt. I appreciated appointments that were never rushed, phone calls returned quickly and questions answered thoroughly. The kind words and reassuring touch was always calming and a comfort. Thank you for all you’ve done for me.
- Thank you for always getting us in to see my mother. The staff has always been very considerate. We are very fortunate to have great doctors (Dr. Rodriguez) and others in our surrounding towns.
Acute Care Unit
- Sarah from the Breast Care Center was fantastic. She came to see me in my room after surgery and it meant a lot to me! The entire staff was fantastic. I could not have asked for better care! I appreciate how everyone tried to keep me calm during all this. A BIG thank you to all!
- I was in the hospital 7 days and met a group of the most wonderful people. They are caring and helped me with all my needs.
- Thank you for taking such good care of me! Laughing and having a good time always makes everything better when you are sick!! Such good nurses and doctors you all are! I’m gonna miss you all! You all are the very BEST!! Love you all!!
- All of the nurses and Dr. Sandoval were all incredible, especially Amanda Rudman and Brianna Casey.
- Patient care was fantastic – very prompt and professional. Very caring and knowledgeable. Christy, RN, Superb. Thank you for making the experience so much more tolerable!
- I was into the hospital unexpectedly. Thought I was going in for a procedure. Ended up staying here for 6 days. The staff was so wonderful and always there to help me out any way needed, Dr. Biring was wonderful. And the entire staff made my stay much more tolerable. Thanks so much to all of you.
- The service has been excellent from beginning to end. I would especially like to single out Cory in the Emergency Room. Apparently he saved my life. Whether it is his job or not, I appreciate everything he and all of you have done.
- You need to hang on to these workers. They were wonderful. My questions were all answered!! The helpers were very friendly and attentive. I have not been to a great hospital like this. Your food was great! I ate too much because it was so good. Cleaning was very often and very pleasant. My staff was wonderful. Thank you. Thank you.
- I was admitted with an acute bowel issue. It was quickly diagnosed. Everyone caring for me did a wonderful job. I wouldn’t mind returning just to visit.
Women’s Center – OB
- The staff was great; from the nurses, doctors, front desk staff and everyone in between. Everyone was helpful, knowledgeable about their area and very friendly! Thanks for great service!
- Thank you to everyone here at Hays Medical for the support and education and care we received. My baby and I are glad that we are cared for beyond measure. Please keep up the outstanding care towards your patients. A smile and the love and support received truly go a long way! Thanks again.
- Everything was great. Everyone was nice and very informative about helping me know what was going on with my girlfriend’s surgery.
- We had wonderful care. The nurses and doctors were very understanding of our situation.
Dr. Sloan and her nurse Molly were excellent while I was delivering. My stay was great. All of the nurses were great. They respect if you are trying to sleep and they are on top of everything and always there for whatever reason needed.
- Thanks so much for service.
- I was so impressed by how caring the staff was. Every single nurse/staff was so warming and helpful during the day and throughout the night. Dana your traveling RN was so kind. Also my night nurse Jackie was the sweetest! I had an overall GREAT experience! Thank you all so much!
- All of the staff from Dr. Fort and Dr. Heston, surgical staff to the nursing staff were all absolutely amazing!! Nursing staff was very helpful and attentive! They took the time to explain things so both my wife and I could understand. The care my wife and daughter received was beyond amazing! The staff went above and beyond! Thank you to everyone for the outstanding care that you gave to my wife and daughter!
- The nursing staff, OR staff and doctors at HaysMed are amazing. I’ve had such a wonderful experience here during my stay. The nursing staff went above and beyond with answering all of my questions and helping me get the hang of breastfeeding. You all Rock!
- Everything is perfect.
- Everyone was very supportive and helpful in making me feel comfortable for the birth and helping me with breast feeding/everything else I needed. Great nurses and staff. They make you feel very comfortable and at home.
- Russell was very caring and supportive throughout the whole test.
- Very friendly staff! Thanks so much.
- Russell and Jeremy did a great job. Explained everything as we went through the night.
- Jeremy, Russell, great job. Thank you.
- The staff that were on during my lab study, Mr. Jeremy and Mr. Russell did a wonderful job in helping me with setting up everything which made my night go very smoothly and comfortably. Thank you guys!
- Patient care was very satisfactory. Thank you.Russell and Jeremy were great. Very attentive and great to talk to.
- Jeremy and Russell were great as always. They make this as pleasant an experience as possible.
- Jeremy – he answered all of my questions without hesitation. His care and response were exceptional. I don’t think I could have anyone better taking care of me.
- Russell and Jeremy were very cordial and helpful during my time in the sleep lab. It was obvious that I had their attention during the night. They explained to me what was going on and kept me well informed of the progress of my sleep study. I really appreciate their courtesy and professionalism.
- I had two very good staff members last night. The morning staff I like and he was helpful.
- I received excellent care during my sleep study. The staff was friendly and very professional. They were very knowledgeable in their field.
- The care I received was exceptional. Russell did a very good job – caring – kind and explaining things as he went along. I was very pleased with Russell and Jeremy. TO them I say Thank You.
- Jeremy and Russell were very professional and I would recommend them to anyone who needs a sleep study done.
- Russell and Jeremy were kind and professional. They explained what they were doing as they were doing it and explained what the procedure entailed.
- It was great. I feel more awake this morning then I have in a long time. The guys are great too.
Progressive Care Unit
- I just wanted you to know how appreciative I am for everyone that helped with my husband’s care. Everyone that he was in contact with was the best. We have been very impressed. I am so grateful. We appreciate all you have done for me. Everyone has been the best. Thank you very much.
- I was in the PCU on two occasions. I had excellent, very professional nurses and aides. My nurse Susan Wilson was exceptional. She was caring, understanding and a true professional. Always available and hard working. I have been in HaysMed two times in 2017 and recently. The nurses all of them were great. So was the food service – meals were great. I wish I had more room to write.
- Phyllis was very kind and easy to talk to and extremely informative.
Ambulatory Care Center
- I love the staff. Very helpful and super friendly.
Bone, Joint and Spine Center
- I am sorry I do not know the names of the individuals that took care of me. But I do want to say I had wonderful, professional, comforting care from all I was in contact with. The entire staff responsible for my care were very courteous and polite and made my stay there a very good experience considering the reason I was there.
- I wanted to give Corrine Kudos! I am EVS Director at another hospital and I have been watching everyone. She was textbook! From her cheery greeting to her step by step disinfection! Everyone has been great but she was top notch! Thank you!
- I had a heart cath today and everyone was so polite and nice to me. All the help you could ever need and ask for. I trust everyone here and am very satisfied with everything they do for me. I could not ask for anything better. This is the same as my open heart in 2012. Very good. Thank you all