BEGINS Wednesday, June 1st
Earn prizes at each destination!
- Recommended for children Pre-K – 8th grade
- HaysMed challenges participants to run, walk, bike, or swim a total of 60 miles this summer. See exercise Flier for additional opportunities to earn miles.
- Participants will be traveling through Kansas, please PRINT the map to track progress. As participants reach each destination they will become eligible to earn prizes (coupons) from local business sponsors.
- Prizes will be coupons to be used at your convenience from August 10 through December 31, 2022.
Participants will NOT be picking up prizes at each local business sponsor.
- Participants will need to bring in COMPLETED map to receive a t-shirt and coupons to local business sponsor locations. T-shirt and coupon pick up will be offered Wednesday, August 10 from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. and 4:30-6:30 p.m. at The Center gazebo (located east of The Center). Prizes picked up after August 10th will be available at The Center for Health Improvement front desk. All prizes must be picked up by Sunday, August 14. Hours of operation are Monday thru Thursday 5 a.m.-10 p.m., Friday 5 a.m.-8 p.m., Saturday 6 a.m.-6 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Print the following Fliers: map, exercise instruction, education, and sponsor list. A video is available on the Kids Quest website with instructions on how to complete the exercises safely.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge HaysMed – The Center for Health Improvement from any and all claims or causes of action.