Why Personal Training?
What is Personal Training, why do it and what will it do for you?
Personal Training is instructed one-on-one or in-group sessions with a certified personal trainer who helps you regain or maintain weight, energy, stamina and vitality. Our personal trainers create a safe environment for you to pursue your goals and exceed your potential.
We believe that everyone young and old, male and female should be involved in some form of exercise that improves self esteem and produces results. At The Center for Health Improvement we promise to help YOU do just that.
3 Steps to a Healthier YOU!
- Fill Out Client Information Questionnaire
- A Personal Trainer will contact you upon receiving the questionnaire to setup your first appointment
- Start Personal Training and reach your goals!
8-week Programs Available!
What is an 8-week Program?
- An individualized resistance training program, built-in progressive variance to assure continued results, complete with pictures and descriptions of each exercise.
- Complete flexibility routine for each major muscle group including pictures and descriptions to improve joint range of motion and assure safety.
- Cardiovascular training recommendations and guidelines built to meet your needs.
- A 1-on-1 appointment with your personal trainer for individual exercise description and demonstration to assure proper technique and safety.
- Continued support and assistance from your personal trainer to increase motivation and improve results
Price – $80 for the 1st 8-week Program and $110 for any additional 8-week Program(s)
- Fill Out our 8-week Program Questionnaire
- A Personal Trainer will contact you upon receiving the questionnaire to setup your first appointment for individual exercise description and demonstration to assure proper technique and safety
- Start your personalized 8-week Program and reach your goals!
Small Group Youth Training
Small Group Youth Training is designed for youth ages 11 and older in groups of 3-5 participants. The groups will be instructed by a Certified Personal Trainer, keeping youth motivated and safe. The workout will focus on the skills that your group has chosen on the enrollment form. The workouts will be designed to teach proper technique and etiquette, playing an intricate part of each youth’s health and active lifestyle.