The Center for Health Improvement
2018 Spring Fitness Programs
Find YOUR Next Challenge
Are you looking to train for a new adventure? The Center for Health Improvement has developed a series of mixed climbs designed to challenge not only the rookie but the seasoned hiker. These easy/moderate level mixed climbs will take you to the stunning Colorado vistas and trails. Gather your friends and join The Center for these hiking adventures.
To find out more about this adventure, attend our presentation
Tuesday, April 24, 2018 | 7 p.m.
The Center for Health Improvement Education Room for an overview of the climb
How it works:
- Beginning in May – September two specific climbing classes per week will be offered to help condition for upcoming climbs.
- An experienced local mountaineer will accompany the group on each climb.
- Travel and accommodations cost will be the participants responsibility. Accommodations will be recommended to the group.
- Center staff will provide a 6 week/3 days per week mixed climb training program. Member – $50 / Non-Member $140 (includes 6 week membership)
2018 Tentative Hiking Schedule:
- Pikes Peak – 14,114 ft. (Colorado Springs)
(June 9, 2018)
- Hallet Peak – 14,423 ft. (Estes Park)
(August 24, 2018)
- Longs Peak – 14,259 ft. (near Estes Park)
(August 25, 2018)
- Ebert Peak – 14,439 ft. (Leadville)
(September 22, 2018)