Hays Pediatric Center
2214 Canterbury Drive, Suite 204
Hays, KS 67601 | Directions
- HaysMed To Hold Special Remembering Together Remembrance Walk for Loss Through Miscarriage, Stillbirth or Infant Loss
Gayla Wichman - September 28, 2017
- Drive-Thru Flu Shots Available Oct 1 at HaysMed
Gayla Wichman - September 17, 2017
- HaysMed Welcomes New Pediatricians
Gayla Wichman - August 1, 2017
- Hays Medical Center Receives Grant to Support Baby-Friendly Designation
Hays Medical - July 17, 2017
- HaysMed Pediatric Clinic Earns 5 Star Kansas Breastfeeding Designation
Hays Medical - May 19, 2017
We love kids! From birth to 18 years of age, we are dedicated to providing the best healthcare for your child using the latest research and most accurate information.
Childhood vaccines are arguably the most important health measure accomplished by modern medicine! We can completely prevent many diseases that are disabling and fatal. Click on the link below for the Pediatric Clinic Vaccine Schedule, and click on the vaccines for more information about each one!
Pediatric Center Vaccine Schedule
Brand names of the vaccine are in italics, with the specific organism(s) in parenthesis beside the name. Click on the brand name for specific information on that product, click on the organism name for VIS information about the vaccine/disease.
Adolescent Vaccines (usually starting at 11 year)