Visitor Guidelines Effective April 1, 2022
No visitor restrictions
MASKS still required by visitors/staff
Social distancing practices encouraged to control spread of diseases
Birthing Center Visitor Policy
Posted visiting hours: 8:30 am – 1:00 pm and 3:00pm – 8:30 pm.
We encourage visitors to follow these hours to allow rest periods for new mothers. There is limited visitation from 1:00 – 3:00 pm daily at the nurse’s discretion.
Labor patient can designate 2 or 3 people as her labor support person (s).
Medical/Surgical Intensive Care Unit Visitor Policy
- Visiting hours are from 8:00 am to 10:00
- The unit is closed for report from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
- No more than two (2) visitors are allowed to visit at one time.
- No children under age 13 are permitted to
- Rules are provided to the family members by the MSICU staff.
- These guidelines are subject to change at the discretion of Charge Nurse, based on individual patient’s condition, and/or needs.